Google Analytics gives you in-depth statistics that allow you to track detailed user behaviors on your website. Follow the guidance in this video tutorial to learn how to integrate your website with Google Analytics:
Login to your Google Analytics account here:
Check out Cat’s Level 3 self-hosted WordPress E-Course and learn how to:
- install and use the Style Manager plugin, which will give you an easy way to modify some of the styles on your site.
- add custom styles to your child theme stylesheet using CSS
- optimize your home page for search engine optimization (SEO)
- schedule your posts and create a blog broadcast with AWeber
- install and setup WooCommerce with your existing paypal account
use coupon code 20%off to receive 20% off the price of Level 3!
This tutorial is part of a series of e-courses created by Cat Scholz to empower you with using the self-hosted version of WordPress to achieve your internet marketing goals. Get more information and/or sign up:
Checkout Level 1 (free)
Checkout Level 2 (on sale)
Checkout Level 3 (on sale)
[…] Comments Categories : General How-To, Training, Video Tutorials, WordPress ← Next Post Previous Post […]